~Electro House 2012~ ~Electro House 2012~

Mixing is nearly flawless man, in my opinion the snare could could come out more. Not sure about the little break in the middle, sounds like two separate songs. But you're sound scaping is nice! And you're leads, just need to find a better way to link your sections,

Keep it up!

keosni391 responds:

Yeah, a big mistake from me. The second part took me quite some time, so i didn't wan't to remove it. Just have too keep practicing :D

WARP 1 - wip WARP 1 - wip

...?

This song has a lot of nice experimental sounds, but they are a little to odd together. You need to work on your mixing. A lot, cause I think there is a kick in there trying to be heard? I'm not sure. I recommend next time you make your beat first, and have make sure the kick is peaking in the mixer.

I like the liquid flow to the track, but some transitions are a little to sudden for the liquid theme.

I'm really enjoying the drum and bass section! That has a lot of potential, apart from the kick again can't be heard.

Improve that first 3 minutes ish or cut it, really drags this song down, also the ending may need a little more work :P

-EoE-

And in case you wondering, my monitor speakers are not inferior ;D

-[PK]- Invader One -[PK]- Invader One

It has scope but not really well executed.

No one really notices the mixing on this song really needs so much work. Your mainly leads are so loud compared to your drums, you couldn't dance to this as you can't hear the rhythm.

Also you need to work on your sound scaping. All your leads sound like a load of pre-sets shoved to together. A lot of them don't even complement your track, that weird one that comes in at 2.34. You have a lot of basics done, but may want to explore some of these points in far more depth if you want to become a better produce!

Sorry for bitch :D You have a lot of potential, just work on your mixing!